Friday, September 17, 2010

Ba beneen yoon Ngaye...

I'm on somewhat tight schedule, so I'll keep this short. My bags are all packed up, and I am moving out of Ngaye today for Dakar! Looking around my empty room, it's pretty hard to believe all the time that has gone by. 22 months ago, I came to to this town, nervous about how I would spend my two years here. Now, a new volunteer is ready to replace me, and I'm off for the big city. Things are moving so fast right now that I'm going to wait until I get to Dakar to write something more substantial. I'll try to update this blog a bit more regularly when in Dakar since I've neglected it a tad in the past few months. So, off I go to Dakar! Ba beneen yoon Ngaye...

P.S Picture is from Korite (my 3rd in Senegal!), just a few days ago.

2 comments:

Tahoe said...

Moving must have been bittersweet......that little boy is so adorable. He looks a little subdued there, probably aware that you're leaving.
Your time in Ngaye has been good.

Anonymous said...

Ollie, I'm just testing.